The Asbestos Testing and Consultancy Association (ATaC) is the leading trade association in the UK for asbestos surveying, analysis and consultancy companies.
We have been supporting and representing asbestos testing and consultancy specialists for over 20 years, and today members have over 160 offices across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
We are committed to providing the best support, representation and training for members.
Benefits of Membership
- Guidance: expert specialist advice and guidance on applying regulations and legislative requirements.
- Representation: ATaC represents members via a number of industry groups and committees including the Asbestos Leadership Council (ALC) and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) Technical and Advisory Committee
- Awareness: increased visibility through the marketing activities of the Association.
- Qualifications: access to an extensive range of qualifications. Members receive training credit to the value of £400 to be redeemed against any RSPH qualification delivered by ATaC
- Consultancy: a range of consultancy services are available
- Communication: Association and industry news, along with regulations and guidance information is provided by various comms channels including regular regional meetings and e-newsletters.
- ATaC/ARCA News Magazine: this Journal for Asbestos Management Professionals is published quarterly and has a readership of around 2,000 industry professionals. Members are listed in the ATaC News, and have the opportunity to advertise and submit editoral.
- Website: visitors can search for a member via various routes and members can upgrade their listing to gain more visibility on the search result pages.
- Member portal: members have access to a secure portal to review individual training records, post job vacancy adverts on the ATaC website, and more.
- CHAS: members can obtain a 20% discount when applying for new CHAS accreditation through ATaC. Learn more>.
- eLearning Health & Safety courses - The Association has partnered with iHASCO offering members a selection of health and safety eLearning courses.
The Rules of Membership of the Association are available to view here.